Thursday 23 October 2014

D-8 to opening + promo!


Classic black x embedded shells for a friend who works in a corporate environment. 
The picture does it no justice as this set is much more glossy in person.

Hello! We are officially taking in clients for slots from 1st Nov 2014 onwards, and we do have some promotional rates for the kind people who believe in us since our baby steps. Currently, we have about 50 colours across brands like Gelle, Harmony and Angel Pro, and are in the midst of getting more.

A few updates! Rates are a la carte, therefore the choice is yours to put together the ideal service you'd like. Also, check out the promo tab (always!) for ongoing promotions. Personally, I really recommend the classic manispa because we use authentic O.P.I products, and people who have tried it, experienced the difference with softer and brighter skin. Its $10 off the classic manispa with gelish for the month of November so do grab this chance!! I also regret that my shipment of imported embellishments got delayed to mid Nov... meh :( meanwhile, we do have the basic swarovski crystals, studs, glitters and foils.

Also with regards to some emails I've gotten:
-I currently do not offer pedicure services, at all. I don't think I will venture into pedicure because I don't have the necessary equipments and skills.
-I don't have packages yet. But I always have promotions, so do look out on the promo tab!

Please follow @spicanails on Instagram as we update there the most!

Color used: Angelpro 29

No comments:

Post a Comment