Sunday 12 October 2014

SPICA NAILS

Hi!

Thanks for arriving at this page. Spica Nails is a small ambition of mine, hoping to realize my passion whilst sailing alongside the expectation of modern society. I've always been interested in nail art, and its something that I hope to do one day.

I picked the name Spica because I am a Virgo, and its the brightest star in the Virgo constellation, making it easy for people on Earth to locate it in the sky.

We have done up our social media accounts and will publish our nail art portfolio soon, to show you what we can do. Dates are open for booking now, please look at Booking tab to check availability. Also, Christmas & CNY schedule will be posted soon for your scheduling.

Please click on the tabs to find out more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment